Honolulu.gov lets you do this online!
This will take you directly to the online service on the honolulu.gov website.
What You Need to Know
In order to make a road test appointment online, you must:
- Be an applicant for driving Class 3 passenger vehicles
- Have a current instruction permit
- Pay $8 by Visa or Mastercard
You can also schedule a road test appointment by calling the Kalihi-Kapalama, Kapolei, Koolau, Wahiawa, or Waianae driver licensing stations.
Note: You can’t schedule a road test online for motorcycle or commercial driver licenses.
If you are less than 18 years old:
- You need to have owned an instruction permit for at least 180 days
- You need a Driver Education Student Completion Certificate (Form HDOT DE-20, 12-2000)
- You need a Behind-the-Wheel Student Completion Certificate (Form HDOT DE-21, 12-2000)