What is the selection process for a job at the City?
Selection process for a City job:
- Apply for a job at honolulu.gov/hr.
- Submit any requested documentation listed on the job posting. For example:
- Certificate of Release or Discharge from Military Service (Form DD214).
- Copies of your college diploma and official transcripts with the embossed seal.
- Copies of your professional licenses (e.g., Professional Engineering license).
- Check your mail and email for any notices regarding your application.
- If you meet the requirements, you may be asked to take written or other tests.
- If you qualify, you may be invited for an interview.
- Finally, you will need to clear some medical examinations.