Quick Answer

What do I do about wild roosters?

Call Animal Haven at (808) 799-7791

  • Animal Haven has a contract with the City of Honolulu to take care of wild roosters that are being a nuisance.
  • To help them locate the roosters, be prepared to provide a location.
  • If the rooster is on residential property, Animal Haven will help the property owner capture the feral roosters.

What You Need to Know

The Hawaiian Humane Society no longer deals with wild roosters. Please call Animal Haven instead.